There is a regular meeting of the Spotsylvania County school board on November 14. Screenshots of the agenda are below. Here are some topics of interest on the agenda.
- Superintendent presentation on STAND committee (student committee)
- Second Reading on Revisions to School Board Policies Feb 2022
- First Reading on Revisions to School Board Policies May 2022
The school board policy revisions are worth reading even though they are long. We hope the following questions will be answered at this school board meeting.
- Will Dirty Uncle Rich continue to clog the arteries of students with junk food snacks full of saturated fats?
- Will Nasty Nicole continue her quest to promote childhood obesity with junk food snacks full of carbs and sugars?
- Will Shameful Shelley applaud the efforts by Dirty Uncle and Nasty Nicole to increase the number of students with diabetes?
- Will Kellogg’s Kassie use her connections to Kelloggs to purchase more snacks for students? The former school board member has an association with this person – https://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/field-offices/richmond/news/press-releases/former-kellogg-salesman-sentenced-on-wire-fraud-charge