There is a special meeting of the Spotsylvania County school board on July 20th. Screenshots of the agenda are below. Here are some topics on the agenda.
- Closed session to discuss personnel matters
- Second reading of the student code of conduct
- Upgrading a part time hourly position to a full-time position with the Regional Adult Education program
Perhaps, just perhaps, this special meeting will provide the world with answers to the following questions.
- Will the school board shock the world and name Uncle Rich the new superintendent?
- Will Shameful Shelley let us know if she has enough cargo space in her new car, the 2022 Nissan Kicks?
- Will there be white smoke coming from the chimney?
If you have watched the school board meetings or followed the Wire over the past year, you will understand the references.