There is a pre-budget work session of the Spotsylvania County school board on November 7. Screenshots of the agenda are below. Here are some topics of interest on the agenda.
- Strategic Plan Review
- Proposed CIP Plan
- Carryover funds request
- Action Item – Approval of Budget Amendment CIP Roll forward
- Action Item – Approval of Proposed Carryover Use
Although there are no public comments, the meeting ends with a school board discussion about budget priorities. We hope the following questions will be answered at this meeting
- Will Nasty Nicole announce another lawsuit against Mark Taylor?
- Will Shameful Shelley request that the school budget prioritize the purchase of a new 2023 car for Shelley?
- Will Lying Lorita ask for a silly equity committee again?
- Will Dirty Uncle Rich, Kellogg’s Kassie, and Looney Lofaro spread more conspiracy theories?